This is in good, clean shape, but there is one cosmetic blemish to this item, a small chip out of the plastic on one side of the camera, but it does seem to affect anything whatsoever (nor do I think it would affect your picture taking or film development). The two standard 1.5V AA batteries are not included.
Other specifications from camerapedia online:
- Film type: Peel-apart 100-Series Land Pack Films (discontinued) or Fujifilm FP-100C (still manufactured).
- Lens: 114mm, f/9.2 3-element coated glass or uncoated plastic.
- Shutter: Electronic; range about 10s-1/500s
- Automatic exposure system similar to the folding pack cameras.
- Accepts flashcubes such as Phillips PFC 4 which automatically rotate after each exposure
- ISO 75 for color prints, 3000 for black and white.
- Settings for 75 and 3000 speed films. (fixed aperture for each)
- Manual focus
- Viewfinder contains a red square to show where the head in a portrait at 5 feet should appear.
- Has metal "spreader bars" instead of rollers.
- Cold clip.
- Shutter requires two standard 1.5V AA batteries.