Sorry, this item sold. Have StevenMatternDesign make something just for you, or try these other items:
Laser cut from reclaimed long leaf pine, this pipe features a geared lid that rotates to reveal THREE smoking bowls beneath. The middle gear acts a steering wheel which rotates the lid. Each bowl has its own air passageway which converge to form one mouth piece and THREE carburetors.
This pipe is a union of high design, sophisticated manufacturing and a love for giving old wood a second life.
I call it Santa Feo because it reminds me of Santa Fe design but with a twist.
- Inspired by performance, curiosity & digital fabrication
- Rotating lid covers THREE bowls beneath
- Each bowl has its own air passageway (carburetor) which converge to make a single draw hole
- Lid allows for easy transportation of the pipe while loaded
- After smoking, lid cuts off air supply to stop smoldering
- Sits flat to eliminate spills
- A smoking pipe that does not LOOK like a smoking pipe...
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" long, 3" wide (at widest point), 3/4" tall
- Weight: 2.9 oz
Materials & Craftsmanship:
- Made from reclaimed, old-growth long leaf pine
- Three stainless steel hex screws
- Laser cut for precision and detailing
- Handcrafted with love and patience
- Rubbed beeswax finish
- Santa Feo Pipe
- Three brass screens
- Care & Maintenance Instructions
Smoke this pipe at your own risk.