This is a workbook for anyone dealing with children. Many tips and exercises for teachers, parents, therapists, child psychologists, for a practice-oriented mental and heart education for children.
Mental-emotional training can be very helpful for:
• Conflict situations at school, e.g. bullying, quarrels with classmates or teachers
• Conflict situations at home, e.g. sibling disputes, difficult family situations and constellations, communication problems between parents and child
• Coping with unprocessed emotions, e.g. fears, school anxiety, exam anxiety, fear of teachers, aggression, stress,....
• Coping with physical symptoms that have psychological causes
• Learning disorders such as attention deficit, dyslexia, lethargy,..
• In case of lack of self-esteem, contact problems, ..
• Sleep problems, nervous disorders,..
The children should experience
• how to discover their inner power and ability
• how to deal with pent-up emotions
• how to cope with problems on their own
• how they can change things so that they can control what is happening around them as
can certainly look at it positively
• that they are unique and wonderful
• what true self-confidence and inner security mean
Mental training provides a successful way to create destructive thoughts
replace with pleasing, beneficial, strong.
As a trainer you work with different elements, including optical, imaginary,
Relaxing. Beliefs are being worked on. The earlier children learn to
To use thoughts constructively and conducively, the better they become with the
To cope with the demands of their lives.
The specially offered card set supports all those who have to do with children in their meaningful
Promotion of skills and abilities whose training has actually been for a long time
should have been included in school lessons.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
2 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Can absolutely recommend this book to all parents and all those who are active in the educational field, very valuable!!