This illustration is my original portrait of the Frankie Manning, the "Ambassador of Lindy Hop". Frankie Manning was one of the original Whitey's Lindy Hoppers in Harlem, NY during the Swing Era in the 1930s. Frankie emerged from a decades long hiatus in the 1980s when he traveled the world introducing the Lindy Hop to a new generation. Today's community of Lindy Hoppers is active, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking with a strong reverence for it's forbearers, including (but not limited to) the great, Frankie Manning.
For commissions and custom orders, please contact me via Etsy (see link below)
Keep up with my many creative pursuits on Instagram @ryancallowayart
Check out my website at www.ryancallowayart.com
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by!
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping