A set of 50 personalized spice favors:
- your choice of spices
- comes with a personalized favor tag
- also comes with a suggested recipe for your guests to use the spices at home
Want a unique wedding favor your guests will rave about? Then choose Dell Cove Spice Co.'s small batch BBQ spice rubs and olive oil bread dips - packaged into personalized party favors. Our spice blends, which can be used for grilling on the barbecue or cooking indoors, make delicious edible wedding favors and make a fantastic shower gift that all of your guests will love.
WHAT COMES WITH EACH FAVOR?
Each favor comes with one spice blend; a gift tag with a customized design on front and an ingredient list and a suggested recipe on the back. Our food-grade clear cones are 1.5 inch square at the top, and 6 inches in length. Volume-wise, the spice cones hold up to 3 oz of spice blend.
We use both organic spices and conventionally-grown ingredients - and do not use MSG or artificial fillers. You can choose one of our popular lines, or we can customize a blend for you. Our current spice blend options are:
- Blackened Cajun Seasoning: Another staple in our kitchen, this has all of the heat of the Deep South - without the burn. If you haven't had this on steak and grilled shrimp, you haven't lived.
- Classic Steak Seasoning: our take on the classic, with three different types of peppers, coriander, coarse grain Himalayan sea salt and other spices. Makes a terrific crust on a thick steak.
- DIY Curry Kit: savory layers of turmeric, bay leaves, coriander, peppers, ginger and other organic spices - and directions for how to toast and grind the spices, to make your own curry powder to use at home.
- Italian Tuscany BBQ Rub: an organic blend of basil, oregano, roasted red peppers and garlic and other spices. Our go-to blend for chicken and pork.
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken: a blend of heat and sweet that will have you loving the flavor and heat of Scotch bonnet chiles. Created with a mix of organic spices, our jerk rub can be used as a dry spice rub on your chicken or turned into a wet BBQ paste.
- French Provencal Spice Rub: a spice rub that's great on seafood, chicken or vegetables, with a mix of savory, lavender, rosemary and other spices.
- Herbed Olive Oil Bread Dip: a taste of Tuscany that is sure to impress, our spice mix is a blend of organic Italian spices and Sel de Mer. Add balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, and enjoy!
- Lemon Pepper: A blend of fresh cracked Tellicherry pepper, sea salt and citrus zests that have been ground super fine. Terrific on grilled fish.
- Louisiana Shrimp Boil: a mouth-watering blend of cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, coarse ground French Sel de Mer and some secret ingredients that will have them coming back for a second helping.
- Memphis Ribs Rub: For those who like their ribs "dry," and enjoy a slow-smoked process, this is the rub for you.
- Parmesan Peppered Olive Oil Bread Dip: a dip with some bite that has become a hit among our family and friends, this mix is made with a blend of parmesan cheese powder and organic basil, thyme, sea salt, peppers and other spices. Dip thick, crusty Italian bread into olive out, then into our spice dip mix and savor.
- Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Olive Oil Bread Dip: a savory delight that turns regular olive oil into a fantastic bread dip. Our dip blend is a mix of organic rosemary, roasted garlic-infused sea salt, organic basil, onion flakes and other spices. Add to olive oil, stir and serve!
- Rustic Wedding Spice Blend (also known as our Beer-Can Chicken Spice Rub): our spice blend for making beer-can chicken - plus recipe – has just enough heat and a few extra (secret) culinary touches.
- Southwest Chipotle Meat Rub and Dip Mix: a spicy blend of chipotle peppers, onion, garlic and spices to provide authentic southwest flavor.
- Spiced Grilled Fruit Rub: a sweet and savory mix of demerara sugar, all spice, cinnamon and other spices that, when is heavenly when you brush it on fruit and pop the fruit on the BBQ grill. Not too sweet, not too spicy - just the best of both!
Have a favorite recipe? We can help customize your spice blend -- so you can share the recipe with your guests! (Custom orders may be more expensive, depending on the ingredients.)
- - - - - - -
HOW TO ORDER YOUR FAVORS:
- Purchase this listing.
- During check out, select the spice blend you'd like
- Select whether you will send us your information via Etsy convo or by email at dellcovespice [!at] gmail.com
After that, let's talk! We work with you to create your label, design it with your personal message. Once your label design is set and sent off to the printers, we will begin mixing your spices. Shipping and handling will be priced according to the volume of favors you order. We strive to find the most secure, but least expensive, options for our customers.
PRODUCTION SCHEDULE: Please plan accordingly. Our production schedule ranges from 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the time of year. The more time we have to work on your favors, the less stress for you. And on the plus side? You can order these favors in advance and they will store beautifully.
RUSH ORDERS: We do offer rush services for an additional 25% fee on the price of the favors. Please note that expedited shipping will also cost more.
LAYERED SPICE FAVORS: Given how much jostling can happen with shipping favors, the layered spice favors are only available for local pick-up in Chicago. Please contact us to make arrangements for local pick-up or delivery.
ALLERGIES: Some of these blends include milk products and our kitchen does have nut and legume products in it. Please convo us if you have food allergy concerns.
- - - - - -
Please note: Favors are one of a kind. Your order may or may not end up looking like the photographs, as each order is unique.
To see our other tasty wedding favors, please visit our shop:
Frequently asked questions about dellcovespices
Unique wedding favor - BBQ spice rub party favors - set of 50 personalized edible favors
Please select an option
Please select an option
Please select a quantity
- Handmade item
- Occasion: Wedding
- Materials: Organic Spices, Conventionally Grown Spices, Sea Salt, Chiles, Vanilla Beans, Peppercorns, Dark Cocoa Powders, Cinnamon, Parmesan And Other Dairy Powders, Dried Organic Berries, curry powders, Italian spices, southwestern chilis
- Made to order
- Ships worldwide from United States
- Feedback: 4764 reviews
- Favorited by: 350 people
- Listed on Feb 7, 2017
- 8431 views
- 350 favorites