[jour.nal ban.do.lier n.] a strap fitted with small loops for carrying pens, pencils, and other handy tools wrapped around a journal, planner, or other book.
NEW! mini size tailored to fit small journals like the pocket sized moleskine!
Having an idea and nothing to write with can be very frustrating and while pencil cases keep your pencils in one place they don't necessarily end up where you need them. The journal bandolier is my solution to this problem - you might find it useful too! Your pens and pencils at your fingertips and with your journal. Travel light - draw often.
This bandolier is made from elastic and fabric.
The Vital Stats:
- The strap of this bandolier is 1.5 inches wide
- It measures 4 inches long when laid flat
- Each slot is approximately 1 inch wide
- There are a total of 5 slots
What will it fit?
- The journal it is tailored to is the 3.5" wide Moleskine
- It will stretch to fit books with circumferences from 8" to 9"
- The slots will fit tools up to the size of a standard sharpie
Custom tailoring to fit any size journal and slots to fit any tool are available using the custom order listing.
Because each bandolier is a handmade it may have slight variations from the photograph.