Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
I've combined the great texture of a cushy linen blend that resists the wrinkles normally associated with linen slings, with the peace of mind knowing that you have enough fabric to securely carry any sized baby in any position. Please see my profile page for more on why I offer truly "superwide" ring slings: http://www.etsy.com/people/BabyEtte
Don’t let the word “Basic” fool you, there is nothing plain or ordinary about Babyette BabyBasics Linen ring slings. One look at the meticulously pleated and decoratively stitched shoulder and you will know that this is not a cheaply made baby carrier.
* Linen is a natural fiber that is strong yet so soft, your sling will continue to soften up with wear and washing. Linen can be machine washed on cool and dried on warm.
* This listing is for a generous, 43" wide linen sling.
**Info on Ring Sling Length**
All BabyEtte Ring Slings have a Standard length of approximately 78” from ring tips to tail.
* If you need a Tall/Plus or Petite length, contact me for availability
* Strong, aluminum rings from Slingrings.com. The rings are specifically tested for safety and strength with your baby in mind.
* The shoulder is meticulously pleated with reinforcement stitched in several times, for safety, beauty and interest.
* Photo instructions & safety information will be included with your sling. And remember to harness the power of YouTube videos! Go forth and learn all you can!
As always... and I know you know this, but I just gotta say it... your baby's safety is your responsibility, please check your sling before using, and practice holds over a bed the first time you try them with your child. Please do not wear your child while doing dangerous things such as rock climbing, sky diving, or chopping wood. Hmmmm? ;)
~~To buy this item, click the big, green "Add to Cart" button over to the right.
~~To be able to find this item later, just click the little heart over on the right that says "Add item to favorites."
~~Want to ask me a question? I love to help! Click the blue link under my name that says CONTACT.
~~To see the rest of BabyEtte's Boutique, click here: http://www.babyette.etsy.com