Discover related items
1 1/2" Slider/widemouth/Flat/set of 2/ Metal choices- Antique Brass/Black Metal/Nickel metal/byAnnie/purse hardware
1 1/2" Swivel Snap Hook/set of 2/ Metal choices- Antique Brass/Black Metal/Nickel metal/byAnnie/purse hardware
Weaving Kit, Tablet Weaving, Viking Tablet Weaving Kit, Tablet Weaving Kit, Yarn Kit, Card Weaving, Bookmark, Bookmark kit, Craft Kit
Halloween Shadows Phone Cozy/ Gift Bag/ Pouch Knitting Pattern Bat Skull Cat Raven
100% Cotton Webbing | 15mm, 20mm, 25mm | CWB | Little Hardware Store
Heavy Tenara® HTR 138 Cord, CLEAR Thread, PTFE, Knot, Braid, Crochet, mend outdoor fabric
Crocheter's Tool Tin - travel crochet notions, stitch markers, row counter, scissors
Materials: metal tin, love, full color label, various knitting notions
This listing includes your choice of any 1 Tool Tin from the shop; please indicate the name of the style you would like by leaving me a note at checkout. Your tin will arrive filled with:
• Wooden crochet hook gauge in the shape of a yarn ball, printed with both US & UK sizes on the back and sizing US B-M2.25-9.0 mm hooks
• Row counter stitch marker, strung with sparkling acrylic beads - counts up to 99 rows
• Sheep shaped retractable measuring tape – measures up to 40"
• Razor-sharp miniature scissors measuring approximately 1 3/4" tall
• 5 handmade, origami star stitch markers wired onto lobster clasps
• 5 removable stitch markers in brightly colored plastic (great for seaming, too!)
• Stitch holder measuring 2 1/2" long
• 3 needles stored on a tiny, strong magnet in the lid - large eyed blunt needle, large eyed sharp needle, and sewing needle.
Colors of notions may not be the same as pictured; please leave me a note at checkout if you have specific preferences for these items, and I will be happy to accommodate you.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
9,976 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This little kit is perfect for a crafter on the go. I commute via public transportation in my city and it has everything I could ever need. The tiny scissors are my favorite part. They are tiny but mighty! Just be careful, they’re a lot sharper than I originally thought. All in all, a great product.
Lovely kit...this has come in handy since I’ve been crocheting and knitting like crazy.
Photos from reviews