The Answer Frankie Edgar Graphic Fighter Wear Unisex T-Shirt
• Custom Order/Design
• Kids Sizes - https://etsy.me/3COGb5C
✓ Materials: 100% Cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors)
✓ Runs True to Size
✓ Unisex cut
- Size chart posted in the image section.
- How to get your right measurement? View Shop FAQs.
✓ Printed using high-performance technology in full color with durable photo quality reproduction.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- All sales are final and will only accept returns on printing errors, wrong items, or damaged items.
- For more details, Visit Shop FAQs.
- By submitting your order and payment, you have read and understood all the terms listed in the item description.
- Shipping times depend on the volume of sales we have when your order is placed. If you need your shirt by a certain date, please Contact Us.
Sep 30-Oct 12
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
396 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
Not worth the price. The shirt is a very stiff and bulky poor quality material. The graphics are also cheaply printed. You can tell that after a few washes the graphics are going to crack. This is a $20 shirt with free shipping at most.
I was really disappointed. The picture of the shirt on the model looks like a high quality shirt, but when received it felt like fruit of the loom shirt. The lettering of the Mike Tyson shirt, in the picture, looks like gold while my shirt came one and looked like reddish-orange. For the price that was charged even with when on sale, I expected more, at least a better quality shirt.. I’ve paid $19.50 for shirts on Etsy, and the quality is so much better. Would I recommend this store still, maybe. It’s like going to a restaurant and seeing a picture of what you want to order. When you receive you’re order, you think, um… what is this? That’s not what it looked in the picture. It’s still edible, and like this shirt, it’s still wearable, but you’re left feeling unsatisfied. It’s up to you, if you want to take the chance.
Heavy, rough, uncomfortable shirt. Doesn’t look like the shirt in the photo. Seller wouldn’t do anything to help me out or provide a refund.
This hoodie is awesome! The only thing is I ordered a 2XL for my Husband and it's too small :( He was super disappointed because it's such a cool hoodie. The screen printing quality is top notch! So I would suggest you size up. He normally wears a 2x in shirts and hoodies but he would need a 3x if it was avaliable :( He is 6'2 240# for reference. Luckily we can gift it to another Diaz fan we know.
Photos from reviews