A unique way to support Breast Cancer Awareness! This Large Boob Mug with a Pink ribbon is a great conversation starter.
I acquired a large storage locker full of ceramic molds. I wasn't quite sure what to do with these, until a friend of mine suggested using them for Breast Cancer Awareness. (Thanks Lily!) My Grandmother was a victim of breast cancer and had an incredible sense of humor. This is my way of keeping her memory alive and I think she'd love it.
* These are large mugs that hold 16oz of fluid - 2 cups.
* They are 6 1/2" high and 5" across
* These are glazed inside and out and they are dishwasher and food safe!
* A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Susan G Koman Foundation.
I can custom make as many as you would like in ANY colors you would like. Shown are pictures of the various flesh colors. I've also completed ones in Blue, Neon Green & Orange. Feel free to use your imagination!
PLEASE INDICATE THE FOLLOWING:
RIBBON - Yes or No
NIPPLE - Open or Closed (please see pics for examples)
NAME (on the back if you'd like)
Ceramics are a labor-intensive hobby. :)
1. Slip is poured in the mold and allowed to set and dry.
2. Mold seams are removed and the remainder is sanded smooth
3. Fired in the kiln to prepare for painting
4. Three layers of glaze are hand-painted on each item
5. High fired in the kiln to set the glaze and complete the piece.
Please note: Our ceramics may or may not contain small imperfections which add to their character and makes each piece one-of-a-kind, therefore no two are exactly alike.
Hand crafted in the Mid-west.
MADE IN THE USA
We ship via the United States Post Office in Flat Rate Boxes. One mug easily fits in the Medium size box.
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
ORDERS PLACED AFTER Saturday December 8th, WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.