[jour.nal ban.do.lier n.] a strap fitted with small loops for carrying pens, pencils, and other handy tools wrapped around a journal, planner, or other book.
Broken pencil points and lost pens drive me mad so I made myself the first journal bandolier. People kept asking where I had gotten it - it occurred to me other people wanted a good solution to the same problems I had been having. So here's the journal bandolier! Your pens and pencils at your fingertips and with your journal. Travel light - draw often.
The Vital Stats:
- The strap of this bandolier is 2 inches wide
- It measures 5.75 inches long when laid flat
- Each slot is approximately 1 inch wide
- There are a total of 7 loops
What will it fit?
- The journal it is tailored to is the 5.25" wide Moleskine
- It will stretch to fit larger books with circumferences up to around 13.5"
- The slots will fit tools up to the size of a standard sharpie
Custom tailoring to fit any size journal and slots to fit any tool are available using the custom order listing in this section.http://www.etsy.com/listing/68297491/journal-bandolier-custom-to-your
Because each bandolier is a handmade it may have slight variations from the photograph.