Profitable Preserves| How to Start a Jam and Jelly Business| Small Business Guide| Start a Side Gig
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Proven Steps to Make Money from Your Cooking Hobby
Do you want extra cash in your pocket? Do you love creating in the kitchen? Then you are already on your way to a profitable food business!
Profitable Preserves shows you how to turn your love of making jam, jelly, and other preserves into a successful side-gig by following easy, proven steps.
No more wondering how to start your food business, how to meet legal and safety requirements, which of your favorite preserves will sell best, or where to prepare your products. This guide takes care of all the details, step-by-step, showing you how to:
• Make your unique products stand out in the marketplace
• Determine which business model to follow, cottage industry or a small food processor
• Alter a standard recipe to make it your own
• Identify which licenses you need, and where to get them
• Choose the best way to accept payments and keep records
• Find cost effective supplies and ingredients
• Offer your products to customers in both traditional and non-traditional settings
Soon you will be making jam and making money. Let’s get started!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
8 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Love love love!!! Thanks so much!
Inexpensive book with information about some canning processes and specific solutions. Not a "how-to" or "beginners" book.
Wonderful cookbook simple timeless & classic recipes using meatless substitutes. Unfortunately for stupid me I hoped for recipes to make the substitutions.