Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Buy 3 or more patterns from my shop and automatically get a 15% discount! No code needed :)
THE POP RADIO SOCKS are a whimsical knit incorporating the easy-to-make popcorn stitch! Like all the best pop songs, these socks
are addictive, fun, and easy to memorize. Using basic colorwork techniques, you can play with endless color combinations! My sample pair was knit in bright, summery colors, but I can just imagine them knit in softer earth tones for fall!
This pattern includes written instructions,
as well as a chart and a tutorial. I’ve also included links to myYouTube channel where you can watch a video of me making
the popcorn stitch.
Be sure to use the hashtag #popradiosocks on lnstagram so I can see and share all your beautifuI socks!
Measurements are in inches (cm), measured around the circumference of the ball of your foot. S 7” (17.75cm) M 8” (20.25cm) L 9” (23cm) XL 1 O“ (25.5cm)
42 sts over 4 inches in pattern, knit in the round and blocked
* One skein of sock yarn (approximately 430 yards/393 meters). You may not use the entire skein,
depending on how long you make your socks.
* One mini skein of sock yarn (80 yards, though you will use approximately 50 yards) for the cuffs and
* One mini skein of sock yarn (80 yards, though you will use approximately 35 yards) for the contrasting
* US size 1 needles (36” or longer circular for magic loop), or DPNs, or a tiny circular, depending on how
you knit socks.
* Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
Note, I wear a US women’s shoe size 7.5. My foot circumference measures 8”, and I knit the size Medium for a snug (but not tight) fit!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Etsy Purchase Protection
918 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Love the look of this...Now to decide colour...so many decisions lol
beautiful pattern! thank you so much!
Excellent pattern, very clear instructions
Photos from reviews