Manny Pacquiao Wild Card Boxing Hollywood Unisex T-Shirt
• Custom Order/Design
• Kids Sizes - https://etsy.me/3COGb5C
✓ Materials: 100% Cotton (fibre content may vary for different colors)
✓ Runs True to Size
✓ Unisex cut
- Size chart posted in the image section.
- How to get your right measurement? View Shop FAQs.
✓ Printed using high-performance technology in full color with durable photo quality reproduction.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
- All sales are final and will only accept returns on printing errors, wrong items, or damaged items.
- For more details, Visit Shop FAQs.
- By submitting your order and payment, you have read and understood all the terms listed in the item description.
- Shipping times depend on the volume of sales we have when your order is placed. If you need your shirt by a certain date, please Contact Us.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
360 shop reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
I was really disappointed. The picture of the shirt on the model looks like a high quality shirt, but when received it felt like fruit of the loom shirt. The lettering of the Mike Tyson shirt, in the picture, looks like gold while my shirt came one and looked like reddish-orange. For the price that was charged even with when on sale, I expected more, at least a better quality shirt.. I’ve paid $19.50 for shirts on Etsy, and the quality is so much better. Would I recommend this store still, maybe. It’s like going to a restaurant and seeing a picture of what you want to order. When you receive you’re order, you think, um… what is this? That’s not what it looked in the picture. It’s still edible, and like this shirt, it’s still wearable, but you’re left feeling unsatisfied. It’s up to you, if you want to take the chance.
Not worth the price. The shirt is a very stiff and bulky poor quality material. The graphics are also cheaply printed. You can tell that after a few washes the graphics are going to crack. This is a $20 shirt with free shipping at most.
Coolest shirt I own now!! I wear it every Saturday for fight night
It just felt like a cheap sweatshirt. Definitely not worth the price. I washed it, and it made the yellow printing turn to a strange greenish yellow hue. Disappointing, especially for that price.
Photos from reviews