Tempestuous and Gothic novel by British author Emily Bronte, first published in 1847. Lose yourself in the unrequited and dangerous love of Heathcliff and Cathy. I've taken an excerpt from Chapter IX from a 1870 edition of Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights and finished it in elegant dark mulberry shade. The words pop from the beautiful patina of brass underneath the artwork and this will be just like having the book wrapped around your wrist.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Ready to ship in 5-10 days (seasonal variations !)
● Arrives wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed and tied with a bow
♥ Love it ? Add it to your favorites by clicking on the heart to your right that says "Favorite"
● Want to see more ? Visit my Etsy shop here JezebelCharms.etsy.com
● Shop Policies are here http://etsy.me/ZBLmxI.
Find out about payment methods, shipping and lots of other info.
© 2010-2015 Jezebel Charms. All Rights Reserved.
This listing contains material which is owned by or licensed to Jezebel Charms. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, the artwork, images, photographs and text and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without Jezebel Charms' written permission.