The process works as follows:
- You e-mail me high quality photos to work from
- I make a rough sketch of the portrait and e-mail it for your approval
- I make a drawing and start painting, while e-mailing progress pictures to you every week
- I finish the painting and e-mail you the picture for approval and adjustments
- I make final adjustments based on your feedback
- I ship the painting!
I use professional quality watercolor paints and archival grade acid-free paper, to ensure that your painting will last.
The painting takes 6 - 10 weeks to complete and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
A lot of my clients choose to buy additional giclee prints of the painting to give as gifts. I will be more than glad to add a print or more to your order - please contact me for available sizes and prices.
Optional matting to fit a standard size frame available. Contact me before or after buying the painting for available colors and prices.
Check out my website for more examples of portraits, original art and prints: