Close

Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.
► This listing is for an Original Custom Personalized Painting of your choice. Arts in Wonderland offers Affordable Artwork for your Walls being your Home and/or Office. Originals last for decades. I also offer Original Drawings, Customs and Pre-Created. All of My Art work is Signed, including prints. I can also personalize your order/print/custom, just leave a note in the notes section of your purchase.

► Details:
Title: "Custom Portrait Pet Painting"
Medium : Acrylics on Canvas
Year: 2011
Artist's Signature: Yes
Size: 16x20 (inches)
Shipped packaged very well, and comes with a tracking # for the both of us!

I am a very diverse Artist here to offer you with a beautiful Hand Painted Custom Painting of a Photograph of your Choice. At an affordable Price, In Any style that you want! I offer Realism, Expressionism, Impressionism, Pop Art, Vintage .. a little of everything.

Painted on Stretched Cotton Linen Canvas, not rolled, stretched and ready to hang on your wall upon receiving, sides will be painted, unless otherwise told not too. The canvases are also primed with Gesso, providing sealed and non-yellowing surfaces.

► Any Questions Please feel Free to Contact me !!

►OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE and prices:
11x14 - $150
16x20 - $300
18x24 - $500
24x36 - $650

►Extra Subject Fee: $50.00 per subject

►HOW IT WORKS:
Here's the way that it works ......
1. Contact me Via Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=artsinwonderland /or email and I can make sure that your project is workable! I know that most of my clients like to chat before hand, and that's not a problem with me! I would rather chat before hand too, to make sure that were on the same page.
(ONLY 40% is due before I start) then the other 60% once I am finished)

2. You email your picture(s) to artsinwonderland [!at] yahoo.com or via Etsy or postal mail if need be *this listing is for 1 subject, I can paint more than 1 into the painting, that will cost just a little bit extra. Let me know if that's something you want. Let me know the style that you want, you name your style I CAN DO IT !!! Tell me a little bit about the photograph/personality of the person(s) in the painting.

3. I start right away on your project, my turn around is usually 10-14 days until it's ready for delivery UNLESS (Time does depend on commissions that I am already working on, I will let you know when I plan to be started and finished, you are with me through the entire process ...

4. I will email you a proof of the sketch before I even start to paint, you have to APPROVE it, then half way through the process to make sure it's going the way that you want it, and then I shall continue until finished, and then I'll send you a picture via email of the finished product and upon your approval, you pay via paypal.

5. And then your painting drys completely and then it's shipped !! I can ship to any address that you want! I even offer gift wrapping!!
OTHER NOTES :
*Clothing can be changed, hair, background or others can be added or changed.
*I can add or change something or someone in/into the picture.
*I can take people from different photos and combine them to make one canvas.
*I can choose any masterpiece portrait painting & use your face to substitute the original one.
*I can add color to old black and white photos.

►SHIPPING:
All orders are processed once payment has been received in full. Our Paintings are boxed up very Securely to make sure there is no damage during shipment. And everything is sent United States Postal Service. No other way. Everything comes with a tracking # so you/and I can keep track of it. I can gift wrap them for you too if they are a special gift!

Joseph Palotas
www.artsinwonderland.com
www.facebook.com/artsinwonderland

NOTE to Buyer:
► Copyright does not transfer with the purchase of this original. Copyright remains with Arts in Wonderland/Joseph Palotas. IF you are interested in buying the rights and usage to my art, contact me and let's chat.
►I am always taking orders for custom drawings and/or paintings too. Visit my store or contact me for more info ….. http://www.etsy.com/convo_new.php?to_username=artsinwonderland

16x20 Unique Custom Portrait Pet Painting. Artwork any style. Canvas with Acrylics.

$300.00 USD
Only 1 available
Please select from the available options

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: canvas, acrylic paint, your vision
  • Made to order
  • Ships worldwide from Virginia, United States
  • Feedback: 177 reviews
  • Favorited by: 32 people