CROCHET PATTERN // Vintage Fall Scarf
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
* * * This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only and not for a finished scarf. * * *
* * * No cancellations or refunds can be offered on digital purchases once the file has been downloaded.. * * *
The Vintage Fall Crochet Scarf is full of 1960s nostalgia from the woven quality to the simple stripe pattern, but with a modern color palette. It uses a bulky weight yarn (category 5) to work up quickly, and provide more warmth on a crisp Autumn day. It’s the perfect addition to any wardrobe!
- In English using American crochet terminology
- PDF document of 8 pages with detailed instructions and pictures
- Level : Beginner
- Crochet techniques needed to know : single crochet, double crochet,
- Sizes included : Adult
- Fully tested by crochet pattern testers to check pattern's readability, and correct fit
- Yarn (bulky/category 5) You will need 4 colors total. Yardage to make the scarf (without fringe) for each color as follows : MC = 167yds, CC1 =109yds, CC2 =48yds, CC3 =51yds; Fringe in color of choice = 22yds
- Crochet Hook : K/10.5 (6.50mm) or correct hook to meet gauge
- Tapestry Needle
8 STS (in the Moss Stitch) x 14 Rows = 4” square
Create gauge using the Moss Stitch.
7” width & 65” long (without fringe)
A free pattern for this scarf is available on the Underground Crafter Blog.
Please contact me if you have any questions about the gauge! I am always available for help! Please ask as many questions as you work up this pattern, or before purchasing. Email : hello [!at] highdesertyarn.com
If you would like to be notified of new pattern releases, subscribe to my newsletter here : https://www.subscribepage.com/b7e4g5
Pattern will be available for instant download upon payment.
This pattern and photographs are property of High Desert Yarn. This pattern is for personal use only. You may make and sell finished projects, but DO NOT claim this pattern as your own in part or whole. You may not distribute or sell this pattern under any circumstance.
***This listing is for a CROCHET PATTERN only and not for a finished beanie.***
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
101 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Pattern was easy to follow! The video helped alot. Scarf is so cute with the puffy stitches. Used bulky weight yarn and it turned out great.
Fun, simple design. I used Sugar n Cream ecru and I’m really pleased with how it turned out.
I suggest decreasing toward the top. Mine was poofy, like a crown. I made adjustments and added a tassel. But for people who must follow a pattern and can’t improvise, a lighter weight yarn might be necessary. Definitely, do not make this with Super Bulky. The pattern was beautiful. ❤️
I love the pattern, the vendor has a great communication rate and when I had questions she did clarify misconceptions. I am a beginner at crocheting and I thought I'd be able to accomplish it but it was out of my skill set. NOT the vendor's fault! I was overzealous :) I plan on keeping the pattern until I am more skilled :)
Photos from reviews
Discover related items
Crochet Santa Hat Pattern, Christmas Hat Pattern, Santa Hat Pattern, Crochet Pattern
PATTERN: Pumpkin Snail Crochet Pattern, Amigurumi Crochet Pattern, Shelma, the Pumpkin Snail, Amigurumi Pattern
CROCHET PATTERN ⨯ Star, Afghan ⨯ The Zetwal Throw
$5.00Buy 3 items and get 30% off your order