This listing is for a felt fox stuffed animal hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell any finished products made from the pattern(s). Please do not sell or share the patterns themselves.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
The Copper Fox is a sleek little canine with a dashing white racing stripe and a shiny coat.
Purchase this listing and you'll receive a comprehensive set of patterns, instructions, and illustrations for creating your very own felt Copper Fox.
Don't know how to embroider? No problem! You'll receive easy to follow illustrated instructions for all the stitches used in the making of your fox.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 2-3 hours to complete this project.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Your finished creation will stand approx. 7 inches tall by 10 inches wide (18 x 25 cm).
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Dry beans (optional in some patterns)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
The Copper Fox is part of the "Woodland Forest Felty Friends" collection: www.etsy.com/listing/69080553
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.