Archival, high-quality gicleé art print from an original ink wash/digital painting. This drawing is from my “Inventory” series: memories from my neighborhood.
• Print has a 1" border on each side.
• Prints are individually signed and numbered.
• Printed at Archival Arts in Baltimore on heavy, textured, acid-free cotton rag paper, using archival pigment-based inks.
• Custom sizes are available as one-offs if you'd like something different. Contact me for details.
• I use cotton rag because it's a low-impact paper, made from waste material from the cotton textile production process.
• I'm committed to environmental responsibility in my studio and production process. I use low-impact, sustainably-sourced, and recycled materials wherever possible. When painting, I filter my rinse water according to Golden Artist Colors' guidelines: http://www.goldenpaints.com/healthsafety/environ/index.php
• Larger prints (over 12") are shipped in a mailing tube with a protective sleeve. If you'd like a large print mailed flat, contact me for a quote.
• Smaller prints (12" and under) are shipped flat in a protective sleeve and reinforced fiberboard mailer.