Instead of a grab bag style gift exchange drawing family names, download this fun gift-giving idea based on drawing GIFT CATEGORIES instead! You then shop for a gift for EACH person in your group from within YOUR exclusively chosen theme. Shopping is laser focused, fast, fun, no stress, within budget, no dupe gifts and you get the joy of giving to everyone!
Are you tired of stressful shopping, dealing with crowds, too many to buy for and no ideas?
Are you ready to simplify your holiday gift-giving and have more FUN celebrating the season?
Are you the person in your family or group who is the organizer, instigator, or pitch person of new traditions that will freshen up your mundane routine gatherings?
Then this holiday season, why not try this unique and fun themed gift exchange idea!
It’s a new twist on large group gift-giving that brought the magic back into our Christmas celebration and turned it into a Gift-a-palooza!
Here are some other benefits that you’ll enjoy:
- No need to be out in the crazy shopping mall frenzy, you’ll be done before everyone else.
- You’ll be laser focused on your gift ideas because they were all in ONE department.
- You’ll stay within budget & no worries about, “Will I spend as much on my gift to them as they will on mine?”
- Easy to search and shop online and find things and pay with the click of a button at Amazon (even my Dad in his 70’s LOVED this part!)
- You can even get money back by joining a shopping site like Rakuten.
- You'll know your shopping category in plenty of time to take advantage of Cyber Monday with the sale prices and free shipping.
- When you shop early enough things will be in stock with plenty of time to receive the shipment.
- You’ll even have time to return items if you change your mind or it was damaged.
- For those who NEVER shop early – it’s still an easy in and out or a few clicks and you’re done – but all still very personalized in what you can choose.
- The key is knowing the categories and specific parameters for setting it up and I’ve done all the work and will share it with you on 3 instantly printable PDFs.
PDF 1) The full done-for-you instructions for how to set this up and present it to your family or group with the pre-written rules and guidelines to make it easy to follow.
PDF 2) A printable sheet with the 20 pre-determined gift categories (e.g. Books, Home Decor, Gourmet Food, Kitchen Items, Alchohol …) including specific gift suggestions and all-important exclusions ready to cut into strips for your drawing.
PDF 3) A printable shopping list to hand out to each person after they draw so they can remember and easily keep track of their chosen category, who they will be shopping for and a place for gift ideas and notes.
Ideal for large groups of 8 or more – medium to large families, community groups as well as office gift exchanges.
Instant download on 3 easy to follow, done-for-you PDFs.