Custom Diggs Crate Cover
Materials: upholstery fabric
These covers are specifically made for the Revol dog crate by Diggs. These differ from my other covers, in that the top corners on the front and back are rounded to prevent the cover from bunching/not laying right.
* The top, back, and sides come covered, the rest depends on which door option(s) you would like:
Door Styles (see photo 4):
- No front door panel: You can opt out of having a front door panel. All other sides will be covered
- Front (short) door: Choose this option if you only plan on using the short end door (this option comes weighted with an enclosed wooden dowel.
- Long door only: Choose this option if you only plan on using the long (garage) side door
- Short and long door (to the right): This allows you to have the option of either the front or side (garage) door. The front (short end) door will be weighted.
- Long door ø FD panel: This allows you to have the front end open with no door panel and a side (garage) door lined with exterior fabric.
* All door panels are lined with the same exterior fabric
▲ Please refer to my "Diggs Upgrades" listing to add the following (https://www.etsy.com/listing/858388839/upgrades-for-diggs-crate-covers **Please note the standard cover upgrades listing is not applicable to the Diggs cover):
1-5 WK Early From OSH:
- Move up your order's ship date by 1-5 weeks by adding this item to your order. Once it is shipped, estimated delivery in the US is around 3 business days. This listing pays for the work to be done 1 PER ITEM in my personal time/aka overtime, outside of my 7-6pm work hours. Please message me if you choose this option or if you have any questions!
- To see the estimated delivery date for your order:
Go to Etsy.com on a desktop computer, click the "Your Account" icon. Click Purchases and reviews.
- If available, the estimated delivery date will be to the right of your order.
PLEASE NOTE: it takes 3-5 business days after ship date to receive your item, so if the item is needed by the 15th, calculate ship date as the 10th.
- Fasteners secure the cover onto your crate, reducing the chance of your pup from pulling the cover into the crate, falling off through every day use, as well as preventing it from "flapping out" so it lays nicely against the crate. Please note that there is length added specifically for the Diggs crates. The front fasteners are connected around the bars of the panels adjacent to the doors, and back corner fasteners (non-adjacent door corners) connect the panels to each other.
**2 door and long door covers: Please note that the bottom crate fasteners around the long door will need to be undone to be able to account for the sliding side door. For 2 door covers, there are no crate fasteners on the corner where the doors meet.
Pearl Snap Fasteners
- “Fasten: Snaps + Fixed”: 4 snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Snaps + Enclosed: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: Snaps”: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
- “Fasten: Velcro & Fixed”: 4 velcro fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Velcro + Enclosed: 4 pearl snap fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: velcro”: 4 Velcro fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
- “Fasten: Buttons & Fixed”: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and 4 permanent ribbon fasteners sewn, connecting the back corners
- Buttons + Enclosed: 4 button fasteners on the front (2 each corner) and the back corners sewn together
- “Crate fasten: Buttons”: 4 button fasteners on the front AND 4 on the back corners (2 each corner)
Door Fasteners (1 set per door)
- You can add ties to the your cover's door(s) to keep it rolled securely on the top your crate and/or the velcro door security to keep the door secured when it is down. This is strongly suggested for 2 door covers.
- Grommet ribbon door ties: Grommets allow you to completely remove the ribbons when not in use
- Fixed ribbon ties: One strap sewn on top and one sewn under the door to be tied when the door is up
- Ribbon straps attached by velcro: Velcro attached to the ribbon, which is attached to a velcro strip under the door to be secured
- Velcro door security (2 sets per door/purchase)
This option helps keep the door secured when it is down. There are 2 velcro fasteners on the bottom of each side of the crate that attaches to velcro from the door to the outside of the cover.
Change of Body Inner Lining Color
- If you would like a specific solid color to line the non-door interior other than white/ivory. Color options include black, dark gray, light gray, navy, light pink, and teal
Change of Door Inner Lining
-With this option, you can change the inner lining of the door to be a different fabric so you see a contrasting pattern/color when the door is rolled up
- You have the option to have me prewash the materials prior to designing your cover, so you are able to wash and dry it at home.
**PLEASE NOTE: pre-washing materials can fade the printed duck cloth.
- When facing the main (short) door, you can add a long side door to either the right or left. This additional door(s) is lined with the same exterior fabric, so when the door is rolled up, you will see the exterior fabric and not the ivory/white inner-lining.
Embroidery and Vinyl Personalization: https://www.etsy.com/listing/785823422/embroidery-or-vinyl-personalization
Dry Clean only. This cover is made from 100% upholstery cotton and washing it may distort the fabric. Spot treatment and ironing on medium heat is okay. If you see any lined markings on your cover, please note that they were used for precision when making your cover and will wash out.
** Please note that KoveredUp does not offer refunds or exchanges, and is not responsible for any issues that arise from any cleaning of this product.
Dec 29-Jan 11
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,839 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I LOVE this crate cover!! We were using a blanket to cover our pup’s crate and it always looked disheveled. This crate cover fits perfectly, it’s well made, and goes great with our decor! Plus the seller allowed me to make changes to the selections before it was completed. Totally worth the cost and shipping time.
I am seriously blown away. This cover fits the crate so perfectly and matches my decor so well. I am totally obsessed! It did take a while to get, but it’s totally understandable and well worth the wait because the quality of this cover is amazing. In fact, I believe the original listing said that it’s expected arrival would be around April 7th and I got it April 1st so not too bad! If you have a Diggs crate and are even considering purchasing one of these covers, do it immediately. You will not regret it!
This crate cover is stunning! The craftsmanship is out of this world! I was previously using a sheet to cover my dogs precision crate, but once I upgraded to a Diggs crate I really wanted something that looked a bit more classier. This crate cover makes her crate look like a cute little doggie house, especially with the garage door up and the bows tied on the crate cover. Absolutely in LOVE. 10/10 (Communication with the seller was also excellent!)
Absolutely perfect!! So well made and fits my diggs crate to a T! No more towels over the crate, now my little guy is extra comfortable inside his crate. Everything about the order was smooth from start to finish. Couldn’t ask for better service. Thank you!
Photos from reviews