Heavy duty modern rustic industrial metal furniture legs available in distressed raw steel, ideal for DIY residential and commercial furniture.
***LISTING IS PRICED PER LEG***
• Product Style: Flat bar steel leg - Open top
• Dimensions: Leg length and width varies by order, 6” – 28”
• Fastener Hole Diameter: 0.28”
• Material: 0.25” thick x 3” wide furniture grade steel
• Finish: Distressed raw steel finish with clear wax
• Availability: Made-to-order
• MFG Origin: Michigan, U.S.A.
When purchasing large dimension flat bar legs, or installing on free standing desks, dining tables, or other work surfaces, we highly recommend purchasing legs made from tubular steel https://etsy.me/2UsGK4I
• Free shipping offer valid only on purchases equal to, or greater than $35 USD.
• Free shipping includes U.S. contiguous states only, and excludes Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, & PO Boxes. Please convo for shipping rates to these locations.
• Free shipping not valid for custom sizes or configurations other than those specifically contained within this listing.
• Free shipping offer applies to new purchases only, previous purchases not eligible for refunds.
• Free shipping is a limited time offer and cannot be combined with other offers or promotions not contained within this listing.
DAMAGE DURING SHIPMENT OR MISSING COMPONENTS
• If you feel your item(s) arrived damaged or missing components, you must contact us via Etsy messaging within 24 hours of delivery.
• Damaged or missing items will be replaced or repaired at management’s discretion; however, refunds will not be issued.
• Custom orders and/or “made to order” items cannot be cancelled.
• Cancelling an order(s) for on hand items will not be allowed if shipment has occurred, or after 11:59 pm EST day of order, whichever comes first and includes Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
• Cancelling an order(s) for on hand items must occur through Esty messaging, no other method will be honored.
• Acceptance of all cancellation requests are subject to management discretion and order processing status.
• Cancelled orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
We do not accept returns on custom orders or products “made to order”.
On hand items qualify for return under the following circumstances:
• Returns are only accepted within 30 days of product delivery.
• Returns requests must be initiated via Esty messaging, no other method will be honored.
• The order confirmation number must appear clearly on the outside of the shipping box, and a copy of the order confirmation must be packed inside the box.
• Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. If the product(s) qualified for free shipping, buyer is also responsible for the actual outbound shipping or freight costs, and that amount will be deducted from the product refund.
• We recommend you insure your return as we are not responsible if a shipping vendor misplaces your return.
• All items must be returned in original, unused condition in the original packaging with all packing materials.
• All returns are subject a 20% restocking fee in addition to shipping fees.
• All returns will be inspected upon receipt by our shop, and only after the inspection is complete will the appropriate refund balance be issued.
LIMITED LIABILITY WARRANTY
• Modern Urban Metals cannot be held responsible for damage due to improper installation or use of products.
• One year limited liability warranty on standard items, does not include custom orders.
• If you would like to request a copy of our limited liability warranty, please message us directly through Etsy.
• DISTRESSED RAW STEEL WITH WAX COATING – Budget friendly, standard finish option which helps retain the natural appearance of distressed raw steel while mitigating oxidation. May require periodic maintenance to maintain coating and protect the metal surface.
• MATTE BLACK POWDER COAT – Commercial furniture industry standard for interior and exterior applications. Superior wear-resistance versus traditional liquid paint and wax coatings. No maintenance required. This finish option requires a custom order request using the "REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER" button. Minimum order quantity (MOQ) and additional fees will apply.
HANDLING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Raw steel may contain surface variations including color, texture, pitting, flaking, minor scratches, mill scale, oxidation, etc. Color may vary from a silver/greyish to bluish/blackish from batch-to-batch and even within the item itself. Color variation will also occur in areas where the material is forged or worked.
All visible oxidation (rust) is removed from our products prior to shipping; however, eventually raw, uncoated steel will oxidize. The rate at which this occurs is highly dependent on ambient humidity levels. In humid summer months, minor surface oxidation may even occur during transit, but can be easily removed by using a Scotch Brite pad or steel wool. In order to mitigate future oxidation, many of our customers choose a natural solution such as linseed oil (flax seed) or beeswax as both have been used for centuries as metal protectants. Additional options include vegetable wax/oil or liquid paint/clear coat such as Rustoleum Clear Coat, or of course your favorite color. Powder coated flat bar legs are also available from our shop, please contact us for additional details.
We welcome custom orders and can partner with you to create custom sizes and designs.
Please contact us through Etsy to inquire about custom orders.
© Modern Urban Metals, LLC