Gloss finish, gilt green with beautiful french gallantry scene pattern signed by Fragonard, framed with gold scalloped filigree like lace, with two gold roses on both sides of the handle.
Golded handles, they have a special shape like a body of a woman, a truly futuristic design.
The knob is shaped in oak acorn symbolizing wealth and belonging to the aristocracy.
The cover and the plate are decorated with foral and scrolling details.
Thick band gold edge with textured design.
Scalloped decorative edge.
It is marked Limoges France "Amphora".
* approx 8.3" or 21 cm total heigh (includes the cover and the plate)
* 4.1" or 10.5 cm bowl heigh without the cover
* 4.9" or 12.5 cm the diameter of the bowl top
* 3.1" or 8 cm the diameter of the bowl base
* 7.9" or 20 cm the lenght from handle to handle
* 7.9" or 20 cm diameter of the plate
* 1.052 kg or 2.32 lb in weight
Great vintage condition, has only a tiny chip inside of the lid, otherwise it is a beautiful piece.
A wonderful addition to your collection!!
To view additional items in my shop, please go to:
Any questions? Feel free to ask.
Thank you for visiting my shop: