Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

This shop is taking a short break.

Want to know when they return?

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
This card includes a separate envelope and card is made from heavy card stock. Front Says Happy Birthday and is black inside with 3-d embellishments on the front.

The greeting cards are designed and created by our 10 year old daughter, who has decided she wants to help "Gospel for Asia" which lets us choose what our money goes towards. We choose to use our charity money to buy chickens and goats for the poor families Asia. By choosing chickens and goats we are supplying the people with nourishment and a source of income.

This sale is not for profit. 70% of the purchase price goes to the charity "Gospel for Asia". The remaining 30% goes towards resources.

Meet the owners of TheHappyHeartsShoppe

Ginger
Carol

Girls Birthday Card - Profit for Charity

Overview