So, I decided to make something more lovely out of it! I made this necklace from the contents of my mailbox. Wearing it is a pretty way to lower your carbon footprint.
I carefully smooth, cut and fold the prettiest pieces and then seal them with a water based sealer. It is an act of love for mother earth.
It will be carefully packaged in a cotton draw string bag ready to keep or give as a special gift.
• 30"/76.2cm cotton cord (you can tie a bow at desired length) 482
• 1.625"/4.1275cm long x 1"/2.54cm wide paper pendant
• Sealed with water based sealer for protection and a light shine.
• Water resistant. Please don't take it swimming.
• If it gets wet, simply blot to dry with a cotton cloth.
• Surprisingly lightweight