Printed on 16″ x 23” textured fine art paper, each printed ketubah is accented with hand-cut paper detailing around the border and made to order. A percentage of all sales is donated to a charity of the couples' choice.
THE ORDERING PROCESS:
1. First, contact me at aliza [!at] ketubahgraphia.com
2. I will then send you to a link page with text, design, color options and order form
3. Upon receiving your completed order form and payment, a digital proof of the Ketubah text will be emailed to you. I recommend having your officiant approve the text as well
4. Once the text is approved I will print and ship your Ketubah
-Conservative (with or without the Lieberman Clause)
-English, Hebrew/Aramaic, Spanish and French
-Custom text (additional cost; please contact me for details)
- Personalization (your names, date, location of ceremony) integrated into the printing
-A finepoint archival permanent signing pen
-Display-ready presentation using archival materials (all ketubahs are shipped flat, attached with photo corners to a natural white piece of mat board and covered with a layer of clear acetate for protection).
-FedEx shipping to all US destinations (usually 2-4 days)
Prices and shipping times vary if shipped outside of the United States.
Poetic Phrases hand-cut from paper can be added for an additional $150 + tax.
Thank you for making Ketubah Graphia a part of your wedding day!