Your kitchen is the heart of your home. It's where your family gathers, nourish yourselves, makes memories, and honors family traditions. Pause and savor the moments and recipes happening here.
4x5.5 inches (10x14 cm)
How this journal celebrates your food stories:
Dig into life's tasty stuff like childhood favorites and Sunday morning rituals. Record holiday customs and roles people have played over the years. Collect your favorite recipes.
- 64 pages of prompts and journaling spaces
- 12 thick recipe cards and "remember when" cards
- Spaces for doodling or adding photos, shopping lists, receipts, and pieces of packaging
- Embellishments including translucent patterned paper from Germany, pockets, labels, a divider, and tags
Wind energy and environmentally friendly dyes were used in producing many parts of this book.
All journaling pages are 30% or 100% recycled. Recipes and stories shouldn't be forced in a book of numbered pages, so this book allows you to open the binding and add additional recipes and treasured bits from life.
Later, pass this unique family cookbook on to your kids.
Taste journals in other available colors here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/makingthishome?section_id=6901338
What are the dinner table stories you cherish?
All award-winning journals by Making This Home here:
Cook's Journal or Recipe Book - Taste of Food, of Life with Writing Prompts in capri blue
- Handmade item
- Materials: recipe card, family memory, writing prompt, memories, recycled paper, translucent paper, food phrase, minibook, scrapbook page, scrapbook layout, holiday prompts, lists, diary
- Feedback: 368 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Montana, United States