Farm Animal Sewing Patterns, Felt Stuffed Barnyard Patterns, Plush Cow, Chicken, Sheep, Pig & Donkey, Easy Hand Sewing PDF SVG DXF
Digital file type(s): 3 PDF, 1 ZIP
This listing is for five felt stuffed farm animal hand sewing patterns: a cow, a chicken, a lamb, a pig, and a donkey.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Yee-haw! Get ready for a farm full of fun with Barnyard Buddies!
This listing is for a comprehensive set of patterns, pictures, illustrations, and instructions for making your very own felt farm animals.
Even if you have never hand sewn before, you will find the fully illustrated instructions simple to follow. A sewing machine is not required. Pattern pieces can be printed on standard copy paper without the need for enlarging.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches each animal should take no more than 3-4 hours to sew.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• Annabel Cow: 9 x 5.75" (22.5 x14.5 cm)
• Fletcher the Pig: 7 x 6" (18 x 15 cm)
• Sultan the Donkey: 9.25 x 6" (23.5 x 15 cm)
• Happy Lamby: 7 x 5.75" (18 x 14.5 cm)
• Prudence the Chicken: 8.75 x 5.5" (22 x 15.5 cm) not including legs
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins/glue stick/scotch tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Patterns may also be purchased individually:
• Cow: www.etsy.com/listing/87918433
• Pig: www.etsy.com/listing/87918081
• Donkey: www.etsy.com/listing/87918727
• Lamb: www.etsy.com/listing/79324201
• Chicken: www.etsy.com/listing/87919037
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,800 reviews5 out of 5 stars
the patterns are absolutely adorable. after receiving them I realized that they were "too" tall so I reduced them by 50% (I was making them to fit into a soft sided "barn" for my granddaughter's first birthday,and small hands needed to have a smaller animal to hold! They reduced beautifully and are so cute!
I've made three of the five so far and they are really cute. The lamb is my favorite and a favorite of my customers too. Will definitely order from this shop again!
Have just downloaded files, and am now sitting jumping up and down in my office chair like a kid--insanely perfect patterns. Clear, concise, with appropriate written and visual instructions. Wonderful. I love it. Thank you! Oh, and thank you so much for the coupon. Will be returning for more as fast as my Christmas credit debt will allow! :)
I love this pattern and the easy to follow directions!
Photos from reviews
Woodland Stuffed Animal Sewing Patterns, Fox Owl Deer & Raccoon Felt Plushie Hand Sewing Patterns, Softies, Easy Hand Sewing PDF SVG DXF
Farm Animal Sewing Patterns, Small Felt Barnyard Animals, Cow Pig Donkey Horse Sheep and Chicken Sewing Patterns, Soft Toy PDF SVG DXF
Jungle Safari Animal Patterns, Easy Hand Sewing Pattern for Felt Giraffe Elephant Crocodile Monkey & Lion, Plush Softies, PDF SVG DXF
Jungle Animal Sewing Patterns, Zoo Animal Hand Sewing, Safari Animal Felt, Giraffe Elephant Monkey Zebra Lion, Gift for Tots, PDF SVG DXF
Ocean Stuffed Animals Sewing Patterns, Hand Sewing Patterns for Whale, Lobster, Orca, Clown Fish, and Octopus, Sea Animal PDF SVG DXF