We love this softly-textured and vibrantly-colored 1970s crewelwork. The beautiful pink, purple, yellow, and blue flowers make us crave the sweet smell of spring and the full-bloom days of summer. A lovely designed work sure to brighten up any spot in the home.
- crewelwork wool embroidery on burlap-like material
- spring/60s palette of needlework: bright pinks, purples, blues, greens, yellows, and oranges on a 'soft' burlap fabric background
- wooden frame/wire for hanging
- picture with frame 12 5/8" wide by 15 5/8" long
- picture/glass measures 10 1/2" wide by 13 1/2" long
- excellent vintage condition; some minor scratches in frame
Please be sure to read our shop policies:https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ErinSheaVintage/policies
*At this time, we accept payment via PayPal, or Direct Checkout using a credit card*
NEW TO ETSY? HELP WITH MAKING A PURCHASE:
How to make a purchase on Etsy:http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339
How to purchase items using a credit card (Direct Checkout):http://www.etsy.com/help/article/1939
Thanks for visiting our shop!
--Erin Shea Vintage--