Botanical Name: Helichrysum Italicum ( or Everlasting or immortelle )
Plant Part: Flower
Extraction method: Flower infused in Organic Olive oil
Size : 1.7 oz / 50 ml amber glass bottle with droper
You will not find strongest infused oils. Compare our colors to other oils on the market, most of which are pale, our oil is much deeper.
Open a bottle of our helichrysum infused oil and you rewarded with the fragrance of the helichrysum, not the smell of the olive oil.
We use the best Organic olive oil and add there fresh dried helichrysum Italicum flowers. The oil and the herb mixture warmed for a week, then is drained and recharged with more fresh dried helichrysum flowers This procedure repeated for 3 times and we create a triple-infused therapeutic oil.
We add in our oils double quantity of Helichrysum than other producers.
The last secret that makes our oils more effective is that we produce them with ….a lot of love. That’s why our infused oils are the best
These oils also make excellent bases for salves, creams and lotions.
Our oils are made fresh every growing season. They are the freshest, most vibrant oils on the market.
Each one includes expiration date. Helichrysum oil will last up to 3 years if kept cool and dark.
These oils are not to be confused with essential oils, which are generally a product of distillation.
Ideal for :
About Helichrysum Italicum
Helichrysum italicum flowers are bright yellow and daisy-like in appearance.
For Europeans, the Helichrysum ranks as one of the most ancient and valuable healing substances. Helichrysum is said to be more anti-inflammatory than German Chamomile, have more tissue regenerating than Lavender and more cicatrisant (helping the formation of scar tissue) than Frankincense.
Helichrysum has an excellent chemistry profile: its unique natural molecular components include Neryl Acetate, the anti-spasmodic and muscle relaxant, alpha, beta and gamma-curcumenes: potent anti-inflammatory compounds (also found in Ginger) and high levels of tissue regenerating di-ketones.
Also contains Serotinum. Seritinum is the only one that has shown its effectiveness in treating scar tissue, and stretch marks. When the tissue is damaged, it needs to be regenerated. Moreover, stretch marks settle deep within the skin. This essential oil can penetrate into the cell membrane so fast that it encourages the damaged tissue to regenerate. At the same time, it nourishes the skin and improves the elasticity of the tissue. This leaves you with less visible of stretch marks.
Helichrysum italicum is a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic. It is effective in preventing infection, healing and diminishing the appearance of cesarean section scars. Helichrysum increases lymphatic flow and circulation to the cesarean section scar. It promotes and protects new healthy skin cells. The hard inflamed cesarean section scar will be soothed and conditioned with the application of helichrysum italicum essential oil.
Helichrysum italicum can also be effective in healing the following skin conditions: stretchmarks, bruises, sore nipples, cracked skin, itchy skin, inflamed skin, contusions, hematomas, varicose veins, sunburn, eczema, wounds, warts, old scars, acne scars, surgical scars
About olive oil
There’s a reason why people have been using olive oil for thousands of years, not only in cooking, but for hair and skin benefits as well. It’s just an all around beneficial oil. It’s also a well known fact that it’s useless to try and make an artificial product that does a better job than mother nature. Often times, the simple, inexpensive oil will not only work better than the expensive skin care product, but won’t come without the plethora of artificial chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. So many skin care products these days have harmful compounds that clog the pores and don’t deliver what they claim. Olive oil is one of the world’s best moisturizers and has amazing skin benefits.
• Squalene. Olive oil contains squalene, which often times comes from the livers of sharks. Squalene is a very beneficial substance that has a variety of benefits. But for the skin, squalene helps to regulate sebum, which is an oil secreted through the pores that helps coat and protect the skin and it also is a strong moisturizer. Improper regulation of sebum can lead to a variety of skin problems and can make the skin look generally unhealthy.
• Vitamin E. 1 tablespoon of olive oil contains roughly 10% of the total daily recommended value of vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and when applied to the skin, has even more benefits. Eating vitamin E will also have positive skin benefits, but when applied directly to the skin, it can help to reverse sun damage and have anti-aging properties.
• Phenols. Phenol, also known as carbolic acid, is a compound often used in aspirin. It has anti inflammatory, anti coagulant effects and can be positive for the skin in a number of different ways. One such use of phenol on the skin is through chemical peels to help reduce the effect of deep wrinkles. Phenol peels are said to have powerful softening, anti-wrinkle, and anti-age spot effects. Phenol peels generally come with a number of side effects, and are a severe measure against wrinkles.
Olive oil will:
• Promote a smooth, radiant complexion
• Help maintain elasticity of skin
• Heal dry, brittle nails and soften cuticles
for external use only
Reactions of this type are extremely rare, but if you have concerns please consult with your physician especially if you’re pregnant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information on this web site is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Please consult your Doctor or healthcare provider for health related advice.
We do custom infusions:
If you would like any of our herbs infused in a different base oil, just ask. We are happy to do custom blends and oils
Helichrysum Italicum Infused in Olive oil - wrinkles, scars, Eczema, psoriasis, stretch marks 50ml
- Handmade item
- Materials: helichrysum italicum herb, immortelle oil, everlasting, immortelle, helichrysum, dry skin, eczema, olive oil, organic olive oil
- Feedback: 164 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Greece