Wonderful Wooden Colour Illustration Necklace featuring the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Original drawing by John Tenniel the illustrator of the first books.
This beautiful Alice In Wonderland Necklace has been made by printing an original Tenniel illustration to 1/8” (3mm) wood and then laser cutting to shape. The reverse of the pendant is black. The pendant has then been added to an 18" (45cm) gold plated chain.
• This listing is for the necklace pictured in the first photo
• The pendant is approximately 2” big (5cm)
• All necklaces come with an 18" (45cm) gold plated chain. A 24" (60cm) gold plated chain is also available. Please let me know if you would prefer this option.
• This necklace is very lightweight to wear and would suit any Alice in Wonderland loving individual.
• The pendant is made from paper and wood and therefore will not withstand being taken in the shower or swimming pool.
• All necklaces come packaged securely and will be mailed in a bubble envelope.
All other Alice In Wonderland jewellery can be viewed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasJewellery/search?search_query=alice+in+wonderland&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5320227&shopname=LaurasJewellery&langid_override=-1
John Tenniel was the artist who illustrated Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. These images are now copyright free and therefore can be used by artisans. As such, I have used Tenniel’sillustration to make these striking pieces of jewellery.