BrewBench Stick Plus - Temperature Sensor
Oct 30-Nov 5
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
The BrewBench Stick Plus is a temperature, ambient temperature, and humidity sensor. With a submersible temperature sensor it works great for homebrewers or pro brewers.
This works with the BrewBench Monitor App.
Plus model has a bigger screen, longer power cable, bigger battery and a more accurate ambient sensor.
- Used to monitor brewing fermentation by putting the sensor into a thermowell.
- Used to monitor glycol temperatures by submerging the temperature sensor into the glycol reservoir.
- Used to monitor walk in coolers or food truck refrigeration.
- There is a small battery (95mAh) that is great for temporary positioning around the brew house but should be plugged in.
- The orange box is not waterproof and should not get wet.
- Temperature probe 2m (6.5ft) long and is waterproof.
- Temperature probe has a wide temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Temperature probe has high accuracy: ±0.5°C( -10°C to +85°C)
- The LCD Screen (0.96 inch) shows temp, ambient temp, and humidity.
- Includes a USB Type-C cable and US AC plug.
- Connects only to 2.4GHz WiFi networks.
- Product size is 48.2 x 25.5 x 13.7mm
- Operating Temperature is 32°F to 104°F ( 0°C to 40°C )