Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
This beautiful Alice in Wonderland cameo necklace has been made by encapsulating a 25mm x 18mm Alice in Wonderland Tenniel illustration in resin and adding to an antiqued silver plated cameo setting. The cameo has then been added to an 18” (45cm) silver plated chain.
• This listing is for the necklace pictured in the first photo
• The cameo is approximately 1.5" x 1" (4cm x 3cm)
• All Alice in Wonderland cameo necklaces come with an 18” (45cm) silver plated chain. 24” (60cm) silver plated chains are also available. Please let me know if you would prefer this option.
• This necklace is very lightweight to wear and would suit any Alice in Wonderland loving individual.
• The cameo is made from paper and resin and therefore will not withstand being taken in the shower or swimming pool.
• All necklaces come packaged securely and will be mailed in a bubble envelope.
All other Alice In Wonderland jewellery can be viewed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasJewellery/search?search_query=alice+in+wonderland&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5320227&shopname=LaurasJewellery&langid_override=-1
John Tenniel was the artist who illustrated Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. These images are now copyright free and therefore can be used by artisans. As such, I have used Tenniel’s illustration to make these striking pieces of jewellery.
- Listed on Jan 19, 2016
- 337 views
- 45 favorites