Metal Tangles "Video to Ebook" - Download PDF Tutorial Ebook
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Almost an identical transcription of the Video lesson of the same name, learn how to form gorgeously distressed metallic tiles using metal foil tape. A new format of ebook for learners who like to read, in conversational tone!
In this lesson I’m going to show you a fun way to create tangles tiles using metal embossing techniques. Metal embossing is a well known technique derived from repoussé, which is a way to create designs by hammering the back of sheet metal, and it is an entire art in itself. Now if you are like me, you probably want to experiment with this and have a little fun, but without investing too much time or money in yet another hobby.
"Video to Ebook" is a new format of tutorial ebook for learners who like to read, in conversational tone!
Intermediate 54-page ebook with over 200 pictures!
Delivery via email link located at the ETSY WEBSITE.
In this lesson you will:
• Learn about different materials and how to create a minimal investment tool kit
• Learn different techniques to emboss on metal foil
• Learn how to create and refine embossed shapes and lines on metal foil
• Learn how to create botanical inspired designs on metal foil tape
• Learn how to create grids and borders on metal foil
• Develop a full metal foil tape project, from beginning to end
• Learn how to add grungy patina and how to polish your metal tiles
• And so many tips and tricks!
Format: Downloadable PDF Document
To learn more or to get the Video Lesson, visit http://enioken.teachable.com
Images and Ebook © Copyright 2018 Eni Oken
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
593 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Tutorial very well explained in video and pdf. I recommend for those interested in embossing metal.
Brilliant, in depth, easy to follow tutorial. Ideal for beginners or anyone looking for ideas. Thank you.
I loved the course and I think it has many possibilities besides a lot of learning...... fully recommended!!!!!
SO much information and inspiration! I made my first aura timeline, and I’ll definitely be completing the exercise again.
Photos from reviews