This image was inspired by Katsushika Hokusai's famous "Under the Wave, off Kanagawa", more commonly known as The Great Wave. I have long had an affinity for Asian art, culture, and philosophy. The metaphor of water or waves is common to martial arts, and it is something I reflect on often as a martial artist. There is a tactic one of my sensei's teaches frequently wherein you draw you opponent in, and once they've committed to their movement, you strike. It is very much like the water receding at the shore's edge, leading beach goers out with the newly exposed sand, and then a wave crashes down.
The generic information about the shirt itself:
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
2–7 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
13 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Super cool eye and textures!
I bought this for my youngest son, who loves all things purple and cats. He got a bazillion compliments and comments!
...because metal... what else is there? :-)
I love this - my favorite is ONE Hen. :-)
Photos from reviews