Free shipping at: MesmerArt.com
This sand art bowl can create over 80 designs completely adjustable by you! Its soothing, mesmerizing patterns can relax you and destress your mind. A small metal ball smoothly glides through the fine sand to endlessly produce symmetric designs in the sand as you relax.
- On/off switch
- 6ft power cord
- Rubber feet for nonslip
- Extra metal ball
- Made from black glossy PLA plastic
- Height: 2.85in
- Diameter: 8.65in
Check the voltage information below. You may need a step-down voltage converter for it to work since this product is built and designed in the US. Example: https://a.co/d/bD5ZYQ9
This product is designed to be used in the United States with 120v. If this product is being used outside the United States it may need a step-down voltage converter/transformer. Do not plug the device in until the proper converter is established. EU/UK/AU use 220v and will need a converter. The converter is not simply a US to International “plug” adapter, instead, it's a voltage converter. If there is any uncertainty, please contact me if you have any questions. An example of a voltage converter can be found here: a.co/d/bD5ZYQ9 (Refunds will not be accepted if an incorrect or no step-down voltage converter/transformer is used.)
Motor specifications are:
- Voltage: AC 100-127 V
- Frequency: 50/ 60 Hz
- 10,000-hour lifespan.
- Not meant to run 24/7
IMPORTANT: The product is designed for the United States standard 120V and 50/60Hz AC electricity. For international orders using 220V, an adapter will be required. Please check your country’s voltage before plugging in the device.
Instructions to get started:
1) Remove the unit from the packaging.
2) Place the unit on a flat sturdy surface near an outlet, safe from pets and small children (I recommend placing it on a plate or tray if the surface has a tablecloth in case the motor gets hot).
3) Pour roughly 2 tablespoons of sand onto the top surface and use a fork to spread evenly (it should be a thin layer covering the entire surface. Use a combination of scraping with the fork and tapping the side of the bowl until smooth.
4) Place a metal ball in the center of the sand
5) Plug the power cable into an outlet and turn on the switch making sure the cable is out of the way and not a tripping hazard.
6) The ball should attach to the magnet underneath the cover and begin creating a design.
7) Now, sit back and enjoy.
(Note: The bowl is not meant to run 24/7. Make sure you shut it off if you’re going to be away for a long period of time.)