Mood Swing Skirt - knitting pattern PDF download
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Mood Swing skirt is made using elastic band and therefore it is very size inclusive. The only thing you need is to measure your waist and then follow detailed instructions. If you're not very keen on taking measurements or you're making the skirt for someone else, the size chart for sizes XS to XXL is included.
• 4.5mm (US 7) 80cm (32’’) circular needles
• DK (11 wpi) weight yarn. I used Alize Alpaca Royal around 680m (740yards)
• gauge for stockinette stitch in the round in 10cm(4inches): 21 stitches x 26 rows
• wide elastic [I used 3cm (1.2 inches) wide]
• sewing needle and thread
• tapestry needle
• tape measure
*Skills required* .
• Intermediate level knitting, knowledge of knit and purl stitches, simple increasing and decreasing.
• Reading pattern in US terminology.
• OPTIONAL: Reading a knitting graph
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
22 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Amazing pattern ! Well written and easy to follow 😊 have made so many already
A BIG 10 FOR EVERYTHING 💙
Cute pattern with lots of photos and clear instructions.
I really liked both patterns. Well written and easy to follow. The designer is also very friendly. Will definitely buy the other patterns
Photos from reviews