Book/catalogue of the exhibitions: Somewhere 2020 / Italian Déjà vu 2017
"I believe that the ability to tell stories lies in the ability to conceal the boundaries between the real and the imaginary.
I realize that I photograph the Italian landscape focusing on a "memory sensation", without however capturing any precise reminiscence: a crossroads between conscious amnesia and collective memory."
- digital typographic print
- introduction and quotes ONLY IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE
- 36 pages including cover (26 photos)
- dimensions 20cm x 20cm
- white satin paper 170 grams
- cover 300grams matt lamination
- first edition: November 2020
For more information visit this link: