Vintage 1940s, 1950s 1960s Brown and Cream Hat with Bow. Headwear, Vintage Accessory, Mid-Century.
Vintage from the 1950s
Materials: Nylon, Velvet
- Stylish ladies hat that definitely belongs in a Hollywood movie.
- No labels, but it looks mid-century in style.
- A lovely shade of deep chocolate brown on the crown which has a soft velvet effect, and the brim is a creamy beige nylon.
- The crown & brim are both stiff and can be shaped and tilted as you wish.
- Lovely vintage condition, no damage, and just a couple of tiny marks near the edge of the brim (photographed) and some in the folds of the nylon.
- So smart & stylish.
- The circumference of the inside rim is approx. 20"/21" and the outside circumference is approx 36"
3–5 business days
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
277 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
A bit of a late review, but I love this so much! I have been wearing it as a dress with t shirts underneath, I was worried about it being seethrough but it isn't at all. I wear this when I'm having a bad day because I always feel better and more confident, its such a pretty shape xx
I ordered this for my little girl as she loves this style dressing robes over the fluffy kind. This was very much worth buying. She absolutely loves it and looks for it every night before bed and every morning when she gets up. It looks brand new, it’s so pretty and reminds me of a few I had as a girl.
I love this robe so much! It's just as described and is so flowy - I am constantly wearing it around the house. Delivery was also so quick and it came with the cutest note. Thank you Susie
This bag is a real gem! Bought for my daughters xmas (she loves vintage bags) she loved it 😍👏 truly one of the best vintage finds I've ever come across 🌟 highly recommend seller 👌 would definitely purchase again. Quick safe delivery, well packaged 😀
Photos from reviews