Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Check my other listings to view other patterns (I have boy, girl, and neutral extenders)
The third photo is just to show how they are used.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Set of 3 NEW onesie/one piece extenders, Add a size to your bodysuits.
These are a must-have! I have personally saved so much money using these. You can typically get another 2- 3 months of wear out of your favorite onesies by attaching these. These are also perfect for making up for that little bit of extra bulk from cloth diapers!
Almost 2000 Sold!
I have 100% positive feedback, and called "One of the best sellers on Etsy" Here's more of what Customers are saying...
*These are AMAZING and work perfectly on every onesie I own. I have recommended these to all my mommy friends. Thanks again
*Great product! A must-have for cloth diapering mamas! I haven't come across a brand these won't work on! Thanks!
*Absolutely perfect! very well made, snaps on easily to add just the right amount of length. would recommend to anyone. thank you for mailing so quickly!
*we're very happy that we get to use some of our favorite onesies a little longer on our lanky little boy! thank you so much! very happy with the purchase.
~~THE TOP 5 THINGS ABOUT MY ONESIE EXTENDERS~~ *Answers to FAQs found here:
1) I use Nickel free snaps! (nickel can cause rash or skin irritation and is a known carcinogen). My fabric is also free of AZO dyes.
2) Three different snap sizes (small, medium and large). The size refers to the snaps. The medium sized extender will probably be the one you will use most. Between the 3 sizes there should always be an extender that fits! These will work on onesies from 0 months all the way through 24 months. I get lots of emails asking if they work on Carter's, Gymboree, Baby gap, etc etc. The answer is "Yes!" To my knowledge there are only 2 brands they do NOT work on: Hurley, and Calvin Klein (since they have a custom snap used only for their brand which is not sold)
3) Cute patterns! The cute patterns aren’t just for show though, they make it easy to grab the right extender because each size will have a different pattern. Plain white is also available.
4) Quality. I use only 100% cotton flannel. I pre-wash in free and clear detergent and dry (pre-shrink) all of my fabric. This does take extra time and effort, but it’s worth it because the extenders don’t end up shrinking and getting funny shaped. I also don’t use cheap snaps, I use very high quality USA snaps. This ensures that they fit the standard sizes used in your onesies, and do not break or come off in the wash. You will be using these extenders a lot, so I make them to last!
5) Buy more than 1 set and get FREE shipping on all additional sets.
This helps save money if you are wanting multiple sets. They also make great baby gifts.
All items come from a clean, smoke free, and pet free environment. And are handmade here in the USA by my mom and I.
Thanks for looking.