Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
Star Rating For This Listing - 3/5 - a loose thread noted and the lily highlights could do with reshaping, they have been stored and are looking a bit flat.Looking great and good to go!
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes. Most vintage items will show some wear, I will try my best to describe the item for sale. I am not an expert in vintage hand-crafts, just an enthusiast :)
Each item has been laundered, pressed and examined carefully. The only exception to this, is when the item is very delicate due to age, pencil/sewing markings, or in its original packaging. They are stored in a non-smoking, non-pet environment and wrapped in acidfree tissue for protection. Larger items are stored in plastic bags.
Message me with any questions, I will reply to all enquiries asap. If you would like to speak with me, I can be contacted by phone, just check my profile. I will always do my best to have, and keep, a happy customer.
I know you will get many years of enjoyment out of such a lovingly created, yet inexpensive reminder of days gone by. They can be passed on to generations as special keepsakes, or used as the beautiful and original pieces of artwork, they are.
Please be sure to have your correct mailing address in PayPal, as this is the one your order will be sent to. All labels are done here, as soon as I have received the order. I post out the same, or very next day, as the order comes in.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)