This listing is reserved for weilita.
Thank you :)
SoFino Felted Soaps:
• Combine high quality soaps with the exfoliating power of soft Merino wool. I used wet and needle felting techniques to make it.
• Are easy to use. Simply hold the bar under running water and rub gently. Suds will lather through the wool.
• Are easy to care for. Allow your bar to drain on a grid-like soap holder to keep the bar away from sitting in water.
• Last longer than a regular bar of soap and does not leave a bit a soap to throw away in the end.
• Will leave you with a reusable product; a wool scrubbing pad; wool pouch (put a slit in one end); wool drawer freshener (just place a few drops of essential oils inside); or place your favorite soap inside and use it again and again and again.
Soap Weight: approx. 4 oz (110 gr)
Scent: It has fruity sweet notes of Italian Bergamot, White Lady Peach and Strawberry mixed with middle notes of Apple Blossom, African Tamarind and a touch of Damask Rose.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner) , Fragrance
It comes in my own handmade embossed kraft paper bag with a tag and care instructions, ready for gift-giving.