An epic fantasy cover that features a woman in holding a sword and advancing towards the viewer. She's backlit with blue-green light and is wearing a fierce expression. This illustrated cover reflects traditional fantasy book cover painting and features a unique 3D rendered character with some touch-ups and post-processing in Photoshop. You will not find a similar cover elsewhere.
The character's hair is positioned such that if you or another designer would prefer to composite in a stock photo head that better resembles your character, it should be easy to do with little editing.
I can add any text to the cover for free, and I can use different fonts and font treatments. Or if you'd rather handle the typography yourself, you will be able to instantly download the full-size cover with no text on it.
If you'd like me to also create the spine and back cover, that will be an additional charge. Ask for a quote!
• The front cover image is a 3125 x 4167 pixel JPG, suitable to be cropped for different book-selling platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Wattpad, Smashwords, Kobo, etc.
• The cover can be cropped to fit different book dimensions, such as 6" x 9", 5" x 8", 5.25" x 8", 5.5" x 8.5" and so on. If you'd like to see it in a specific size before you buy, just ask.
• Colors you see in this listing may differ slightly from the actual product because of different monitor settings on different devices.
• All covers I sell are unique and sold only once: nobody else will have this same cover.
WHAT YOU GET:
When you purchase this cover, you will be able to download the premade book cover image with no text on it as a digital JPG file. No physical objects will be shipped. If you're going to do the text and layout yourself or have another designer do it, that's it: you're ready to go.
If you fill in the personalization field for the front cover, once I get your information I will create your front cover and email a proof copy of the digital file to you within 72 hours. Please check it carefully and let me know if there are any changes you wish to make to the fonts or typography.
I can do the spine and back cover for an additional charge. I will contact you for more information about your book in that case.
FREE CUSTOMIZATIONS AVAILABLE:
Please let me know:
• Book title
• Subtitle (if any)
• Author name
• Series name (if any)
• Pull quote (if any)
• Tagline (if any)
• Which platforms you're selling on (Amazon, Kobo, Smashwords, Wattpad, etc.) so I can crop it to the necessary dimensions for each.
I may be able do some simple changes to the image such as the color of the eyes, hair, and clothing. Going from dark to very light is difficult, but I can lighten it some and tint it. Other small changes might be possible depending on what effects I applied to the cover. Please ask before buying if you're interested--I'll be happy to check and let you know if what you want is possible.
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE:
For additional fees I can create and provide:
• the cover layout for the paperback for Amazon, Ingram Spark, or another printer
• a 3D promotional image of the book cover
• promotional images for social media such as Facebook and Instagram
• covers for sequels to this book
****If you would like me to redesign the character to better match yours and re-render the cover I can, but that will be a substantial added cost.****
Do feel free to ask me for a no-obligation quote for any of these additional services. I can create a private listing for you if you'd like some of these.
As I rendered this image using purchased assets, I cannot guarantee that various elements of the clothing and weapons will be unique to your cover, but their arrangement, details of the character's features, the lighting, and the angle should be.
All of my pre-made covers are one of a kind, unique items which will not be sold to anyone else.