This item sold on June 20, 2012.
- Tru-stone Composite material (semi crushed stone in resin
- Gun Metal and Gold Plating
- Center Band with Kangaroo's
- Schmidt EZ Flow 9000 Black Refill (considered by most to be the best on the market)
This pen was turned on a wood lathe by myself. I then proceeded to sand 150,180,220,320,400,600,1500,1800,2400,3200,3600,4000,6000,8000,12000 grit sandpaper. Then I polished it more with plastic cleaner, and extra gloss polish.
These steps are crucial to getting a very high gloss polish.
What is included:
- Turquoise Tru-Stone Ballpoint Pen(pictured)
- Schmidt EZ Flow 9000 Black Refill (in pen)
- Black Leatherette Pen case (pictured)
My name is James Daschel. I am 17 years old and a Junior in High School. I love to turn pens in my spare time in my Dad's woodshop. My interest in woodworking was sparked by woodshop class in high school my freshman year. After that, I began to work in the woodshop at home. My dad had never made any pens before, and I thought I would give it a try. I love to turn wood, acrylics, and also make my own pen blanks using casting resins. I continually try to better myself in the art of making pens. Such as, photos, finishing, turning, and overall tricks to making them.
If you have any questions about any of my products, please feel free to message me.