Sorry, this item sold. You may also like:
• There are no size, care or fabric content tags so I believe it is handmade.
• Red and white striped material is most likely made of 100% polyester.
• By the looks of it, I'd say it's a vintage women's size medium.
• In today's sizes it would be about a women's size small.
• Button-down front features three red plastic buttons.
• One of the two front pockets was sewn a little crooked, but it adds character!
• Good vintage condition: only very small imperfections.
• There is a tiny spot near the bottom button on the front of the blazer.
• There is tiny spot near the right armpit & a spot near the right front pocket.
• Please know that these spots are TINY and very hard to see unless you're up close.
(Taken with the garment lying flat)
• Length from top shoulder to bottom hem: 25" long.
• Length across armpits: 17-1/2" across.
• Length across waist: 15-1/4" across.
• Length across bottom hem: 19-1/4" across.
• Length of sleeve: 22" long.
**Vintage sizes differ from today's sizes!
**Please double check the measurements before buying!