A very special 1960s/70s brown long dress with ivory lace cuff sleeves and front top bodice. Meticulously designed and constructed, flowing lines. It does make you feel so tall!
Classic and a treasure in any 60s/70s collection.
- maxi-length, A-line silhouette
- long cuff lace sleeves, hook closure
- "illusion" lace top front bodice
- small front bow at high waistline
- centre-back metal zipper closure
- SIZE AND MEASUREMENTS -
Labelled Size 40 (equivalent to UK 12 and US 10).
Feels like a modern medium size.
Please make sure that you check the following actual measurements taken of the dress, as vintage dress sizing may vary from modern standards.
-shoulder seam to seam: 15"
-sleeve length: 24"
-skirt circumference: 94"
-complete length (shoulder to hem): 57" 1/2
Fabric has a slight stretch.
Model is 5'6" 1/2 (169cm) 32"-24"-35" and the dress is slightly large.
- CONDITION: Near mint, more than excellent!
No flaws, stains or visible repairs and fabric is in mint condition.
No staining or signs of wear at all on the white lace underarms.
Two places where the inside skirt hem stitches were loose have been re-enforced.
Condition for vintage clothing in descending order:
Mint - Near Mint - Excellent - Very Good - Good)
- LABEL: No designer label found.
This was likely to have been made in the UK or Ireland.
- MATERIAL: Polyester knit as according to inside label. The main brown fabric is medium thickness and has a slight stretch, the ivory lace doesn't stretch.
- COLOUR: Brown + ivory lace
- CARE: There isn't a care label on the dress as it was 60s/70s - I would recommend either dry-cleaning. Low ironing is suitable.
I ship internationally and use the registered post by the Irish An Post (http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/) both within Ireland and internationally. Packages are shipped within 3 days of receiving the payment and will usually take less than 2 days to arrive in Ireland or 5 - 14 days to international addresses depending on the exact location. Please read my shop policy for more details -http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyBonesJefferson/policy?ref=ls_policies
I also do combined shipping to save you costs - please do have a look at the other fashion items in my shop to see if there are any more things you may like -http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyBonesJefferson
Thank you for stopping by - If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a message.
* Please check out Pretty Bones Jefferson's Facebook page, Twitter, and blog @ http://prettybonesjefferson.wordpress.com for sneak peaks, sales, and discount coupons!