Now offered at a sale price for the summer! Give your kitteh some Christmas in July! This is the very last of this wonderful fabric, and this is a One Of A Kind item! OOAK!
I remember ugly couches from the early 80's that were made in similar fabric. The couches were ugly then, so why do I like this fabric now? The cool thing is that I think this is a modern reprint of that vintage look, because this fabric looks and SMELLS contemporary! This is the last of my fabric.
The Cat Ball is an entirely hand made product, constructed with extreme craftsmanship. It's compressible, washable, durable and I've been getting great feedback from my customers.
What size cat fits into a Cat Ball? My biggest frequent product tester is about 15 pounds, and he fit just fine. Other larger cats have used this, and I've even seen two cats inside one! Remember that cats like small spaces! The cat in the photo is 11.5 pounds.
There are two openings, the small one is about 6" diameter and the larger one is about 10".
The diameter is 17", the height is about 16".
* Fully washable. Read these directions.
* You might want to turn it inside out before washing.
* Remove as much hair as possible before washing.
* Use a non-agitator machine. If the Cat Ball gets caught on the agitator, it can tear the fabric.
* Cold wash, high extraction. Tumble dry on lowest setting or air dry.
* The lining fabric was pre-washed to help prevent shrinking.
* DO NOT use a hot dryer.
Featured on the Moderncat blog:
See the Cat Ball in use:
Shipping rates below are for Priority Mail so your cat can nap in luxury ASAP.
For best results, throw shipping box away immediately after removing the Cat Ball.
Frequently asked questions about TheCatBall