You can always go to your local jewelry store and have your ring size measured there.
Otherwise, measure the circumference (the distance around) of your finger, by winding a strip of paper or a piece of string around it, and then measure the length of that paper or string, using a ruler with millimeter marks.
Another option is to take a ring you are currently wearing and to measure its INSIDE diameter (distance across) in millimeters.
Send us these measurements and we will tell you your US ring size.
We can make most of our rings with a diamond in any carat size.
Contact us and we'll quote you a price to suit your taste and budget.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 7 days after receiving the item. We will give you the return address and will refund the amount minus shipping once we receive the piece back.
- Fill out the Returns Form that is included with your delivery. If you no longer have this form, then please request a copy along with your Order Number.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- There is a 2-year warranty on all jewelry items purchased from Artemer.
- Should your item get damaged after the expiration of the warranty period, we can still repair the item as needed. Repair fees will vary, so please contact us for details.
We offer payment plans from 2 to 5 installments.
1) Write us how many payments would you like to do and the frequency of the payments.
2) We will set up your payment plan through PayPal and send it to you.
3) When the first payment is made - we start working on your order.