I live an hour and a half away from the ocean and recently found a bathing suit cover up that hadn't been washed since my last visit...my first thought upon discovering it was, eeew, into the laundry this goes! But then it hit me, even though it had been a couple of weeks: It still smelled like the beach. You know the scent. Fresh salty air, sunshine and suntan lotion, summer.
Since keeping unwashed bathing suit cover ups around isn't practical (and kind of yucky), I created this print to remind me of that smell, of standing with my toes covered in sand, of hopping in the waves with my niece, of the ocean breeze on my face.
Though it's no substitute for a real weekend getaway to the shore, I think it embodies some of the same tranquil, soothing emotion that kind of relaxing mini-vacation does.
The Important Stuff :
- My prints are printed with fade resistant bright and vibrant inks on an heavy weight luster paper that enhances the colors and ensures they'll be just as beautiful years from now as they are on the day they're printed.
- Approximately 7" x 9" image is centered on 8.5" x 11" (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm) paper. This one is designed to look best with quite a bit of the white border showing.
- Signed and dated on the back.
- Printed to order by me to ensure that each is perfectly perfect
- Shipped to you via USPS First Class Mail in a clear archival sleeve within a rigid mailer to make sure it gets to you perfectly perfect, too!
- Please note that colors vary from monitor to monitor, so the colors on the print you receive may look slightly different than what you see on screen...but I guarantee they will be beautiful.
© 2012, Kathy R. Jeffords. Copyright not transferable with sale.